Task Grade : M16
Area of Speacialization : The management of works leaders to ensure uniform and effective execution of works within the constraints of time, cost and quality. Facilitate timely decisions to maintain works schedule and budget .Provide management with regular works updates.
Department : Spares Logistics
Business Unit : Turbo Gen Services
Location : South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number : ERI 0011570
Closing Date : 20/08/2021
• S3/S4 or BSc Technical/ Mechanical Engineering and Project Management qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years Works management and contract management experience
• Turbo Generator experience on Power Stations
Skills and Competencies
• Computer literate in MS Office, windows and MS Project.
• Contract negotiation, preparation and management, including negotiates and co-ordinate change with all parties.
• Foster and maintain sound customer and inter departmental relationship
• Continuous control and maintenance of ISO 9000 quality system.
• Carry out special project according to the mandate given by the works sponsor
• Ensure sound financial control and submit year end and monthly financial forecast on sales, cost and profits
• Ensure works specific and high level capacity planning scheduling
• Ensure compliance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, construction regulations and SGE.
• Above average interpersonal, communication and management skills with strong customer
• Sound technical background with strong works management and organisational skills
• Works and Contract management
• Works Technical Performance
• Financial and contract management
• Business and Quality management
• Relationship management
• Human Resources and Industrial relationship
• Manage Works Project Managers in Works PMO office as per allocated Group.