Reporting to: Sales Manager
PURPOSE: To effectively quote and sign up potential clients requiring the services of ADT Security.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years’ Sales Experience
- Drivers license
- Own Car reliable
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Listener experience advantageous
- All paperwork scheduled for installation the following day must be in by 12h00 with Contracts Centre, for processing. Contracts Centre to have paperwork to at CIS by 12h00 and in stores by 13h00
- Accurate submission of reports \ research information to department heads or hub leaders when required
- Timeous submission of cell phone statements and commission sheets.
- Book appointments between 08h00 to 17h00 – one and a half hours apart, or as discussed with coordinators
- Add-on (additional equipment or upgrading of existing equipment) – client account number to be recorded for outstanding monies check
- Link-up (existing alarm system, maybe with another company or new client moving into premises that has a system) – Ex-response Company name to be recorded
- Alarm only (no radio link-up – only alarm equipment)
- Full alarm (completely new alarm with radio link-up)
- Panic Alarm (panic system with radio link-up)
- Co-Ordinator to telephone consultant with appointment details. Should the consultant be unavailable – a voice message will be left. Co-Ordinator to confirm lead receipt with rep
- Co-Ordinator to fax appointment sheet to relevant Hub 16h00 daily.
- Consultants will phone coordinators on an hourly basis to advise of their own booked appointments and to receive their new appointment details. Consultants to also advise coordinators to times they will be unavailable to do appointments. This will eliminate double bookings.
- Consultant visits client and quotes at the appointed time
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork.
- Ensure that all stats maintained are accurate
- Ensure all feedback on direct leads is accurate