Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Deliver efficient administrative service.
- Manage internal and external interfaces
- Compilation of Daily / Weekly and Monthly HR Reports
- Screen and attend to telephone calls and Emails.
- Complete Payroll orders as needed.
- Compile Power Point presentations.
- Assist to resolve Staff enquiries.
- 2- 3 years Senior Administrator or P.A. experience / preferably in the Security Industry / H.R / I.R. Departments.
- HR qualification or studying towards, will be an advantage.
- Driver’s License – Own reliable Transport.
- Payroll / IR / Recruitment Experience will be an advantage.
- Superior telephone etiquette.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Good people skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Solid organizing skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications / Advance Excel and Power Point presentations.
- Good knowledge of general administrative processes.
- Good understanding of key business processes and practices.
- Good understanding of business calendar.
- Preferably Non – Smoker.
- Willing to work Extended Hours / if and when required.
- No criminal record.
- Good track record.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Strong / assertive personality
- Well-groomed / Neat / presentable.
- Must be able to deal at Executive and all the various Management / Security Officers levels.
- Patient / understanding / compassionate personality.
- Goal driven.
- Deadline orientated
- Pressure resilient