A vacancy exists for a SITE/CONTRACT MANAGER stationed at our Rustenburg Branch for one of our Mining Clients – Rhovan Mine. The position will report to the Regional/Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to manage the day to day operations and management of the site, to ensure that all Security Officers are posted as per Contractual agreements, that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive):
- Advanced Computer Literacy.
- Investigation experience/Risk assessments.
- Advanced experience in debtors, creditors and payroll systems.
- Responsible for staff, duty rosters and training.
- Ensuring that all operations comply with the standards and procedures required by the quality management system.
- Submission of monthly and quarterly reports as required by Management.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s License is required.
- No criminal record.
Qualifications and Experience: (Not totally inclusive):
- Successful Candidate will be appointed in terms of the MHSA under Regulation 2.61 (GNR 992)
- PSIRA registered – GRADE A
- Valid Code B driver’s license with PDP.
- Holder of a NOSA SAMTRAC certificate.
- At least 10 years Security Management experience in the Mining Sector.
- First Aid Level 2 and Basic Fire Fighting.
- Have to reside in the Brits – North West Area.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a MHSA 2.6.1 Appointment.
- Able and willing to participate in the First Response Crowd Facilitation team.
- Bilingual: English and any other official South African language will be beneficial.
- Proven Experience in electric fence fault finding and repairs.
- Proven Experience in CCTV camera fault finding and repairs.
- Excellent track record
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client liaison skills