The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Port Elizabeth, reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to collect and deliver clients’ money and provide proof of delivery and collection.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade B
- Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle
- SAPS competency certificate
- CIT certificate
- Experience in security industry or similar role
- Driver’s license
- Computer literate
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Opening and closing of the branch
- Branch security
- Client services
- Ensure all equipment and vehicles are clean and in working condition.
- See that all security systems on vehicles AND branch are operational
- Ensure personnel adhere to the SOP’S.
- Respond to all robberies and accidents
- Knowledge of CPC
- Knowledge of Vehicle Interlocking System
- Knowledge of ATM and Audits
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self- motivated
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to Travel
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work